PLEASE READ THROUGHLY BEFORE MAKING PURCHASES
NOTE: WE ACCEPT RETURNS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ACCEPTED DELIVERY (Restrictions apply please read below thoroughly).
What is Reinascrubs.org’s return policy?
-ALL RETURNS WILL OCCUR 20% RESTOCKING FEE
If you are not completely satisfied with any merchandise you have ordered, you may return it within 14 days of accepted delivery for a refund with a 20% restocking fee applied but keep in mind the restrictions listed below.
Laundered garments and footwear showing visible wear are not returnable unless they are defective.
All items must be in their original condition with their original packaging, instruction manuals, warranties, and tags.
Original shipping/processing charges are not refundable. Refused shipments are subject to a 30% restocking / handling fee less shipping charges. Quantity discount implies that you have purchased and kept the product. A refund request would result in those discounts being waived unless you have kept the minimum quantity amount for the discount to take place originally.
Reina Medical Uniforms will accept authorized returns on "unused" products only for a period of 14 days from date of accepted delivery. Keep in mind the customer is responsible for all return shipping fees
The term "unused" means that the uniform has not been worn, sold, or been out on display. All refused shipments are subject to a 30% restocking / handling fee less shipping charges. All shipping fees incurred by Reina Medical Uniforms are non-refundable under any circumstances. There is no refund on shipping costs incurred in sending or returning your order. The selections of colors are current, however our stock changes and an alternate color will be shipped if your color is unavailable at time of shipping, customer will be notified before shipment is processed. Refusals of delivery for wrong color being received are subject to all exchange and shipping fees described in this policy.
- Product must be in original packaging or box and must be in new and resalable condition. If any items including tags are missing, you will be charged a 30% restocking fee based on the full purchase price less shipping charges.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges and shipping must be paid from the purchasers end. Return shipping must be made via the carrier that delivered the package only. You will be responsible for the return shipping fully and any damage that may occur during the exchange shipping therefore we suggest that you purchase shipping insurance on the exchange of the product. Any damages in exchanging the product without insurance will result in a 30% restocking fee.
- Your exchange product must have the authorization number clearly marked on the package when we receive it back in our shipping department. Any products or packages exchanged to our shipping department without the exchange authorization number on it will be charged a 30% restocking fee.
Steps for return
- To obtain an return authorization number contact us
- - at [email protected] or call 626 672-0389
- Ship items back with your local post office for cheapest rate.
- (Insurance not required but you are liable for anything that happens to the product prior to its arrival at Reina Uniforms.)
- Return items to :
- 9931 Gidley Street
- El Monte, C.A, 91731
- Your items will be processed and your credit card will be refunded the amount less 20% restocking fee. If your desire was to exchange to a different size, style or color please place a new order. (take advantage of the $69.99 min free shipping within the United States only.)